Przejdź do głównej zawartości

it's never too late to be what you might have been

 Hello everyone! 


I know, this page should've started before New Year 2023 but what I can say. I had no motivation and no idea how to begin. I didn't know what I should've done as a first step. Introduce myself? Write some words about me? Yes, I've written a post with these details but... I figured out that I need to change my mind and it doesn't make sense. 


I still can write "hey, I'm M. and I just have a boring life and it's all around work-home stuff. I'd like to change something". But.. for what? I don't want to describe myself I want to describe my (I hope better and better) daily life. That's my New Year's resolution and I hope I'll persevere.

I'm gonna write sometimes in Polish and also in English. Maybe even more in English, cause I treat it like some kind of learning. I'd love to improve my English skills not only to work but also for easy communication. There can be a lot of mistakes but I truly believe that's the most appropriate way to full success. Okay, when I read polish book I cannot write about it in different language. But other things? It doesn't matter what language I choose. 


I hope I'll be also good at my Instagram page. I'm in love with nature and love to make photo of it. That's my plan for this year to add as many photos as I only could. Just feel free to visit it. 📸☺️ 


Remember, lavender means calm. 💜 Beginnings are always difficult but I'm in positive mindset. 


In my ears I just hear sounds of waves  🌊. It makes me feel relaxed and so peaceful. 😌 



Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

coraz bliżej...

Jeszcze chwila, jeszcze moment. 🐶